Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Pregnancy Update (38 wks)
Had another doctor's appointment this morning. I'm 1 cm dialated and about 70% effaced, so things are moving in the right direction! My belly measured 39 cm and the baby's heartbeat was 146. By feeling my belly the doctor thought the little bean was about 7 - 7.5 lbs. I think he has dropped in the last day or so, which is a nice relief from the pain I was having in my ribs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
No comments:
Post a Comment