I was just on my friend Liza Anderson's blog and she posts a photo every month of her son next to the same stuffed animal so you can see his growth! I love the idea so I'm copying it. :) Here is Chase at 3 months old with the giant teddy bear his Aunt Jen and Cousin Ryan gave him!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
2 comments:
The position of the ribbon behind Chase's head looks kinda like devil ears ;)
Hmmmm.... Could it be foreshadowing? ;)
Post a Comment