Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm an Inspiration?

I don't know if I've ever been called an inspiration before, but someone called me that today and I am just glowing as a result.

Remember when I joined Curves? Well I am proud to report that since joining I have lost almost 30 pounds (27.5, to be exact). I now weigh less than I did before I was pregnant! So a lady at work asked me what I was doing to lose weight and I told her all about my experience with Curves. Well, she told me today that she joined last week, and that I was her inspiration. What a wonderful compliment!

I won't bore everyone with all my Curves babble, but if any of you other women out there are interested in learning more about it, contact me and I will tell all. Sometimes I think I need to be their spokesperson because I'm a walking advertisement, anyway, the way I go on and on about it. It's such a great program!

So, anyway.... If you happen to see someone miraculously walking on air today, it's probably me. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! great job! I used to go to curves...no time now though. Thankfully I'm not too concerned about weight...but I DO need to do some sort of exercise other than lifting two 20 pounders all day long...

Brian and Becky said...

Congrats! That is awesome!!!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !