Monday, November 12, 2007

Counting Down!

I do a Christmas countdown every year, so between now and Christmas every time I post I will be reminding you of how close we are getting to Christmas. Are you ready for it?

43 days!!!!

We just bought Chase's stocking. We didn't know what to do for him last Christmas since his due date was Christmas Eve and we weren't sure he'd be here by Christmas (plus the fact I was superstitious about embroidering his name on anything before he even got here)! So last year we bought him a generic "Baby's 1st Christmas" stocking, just in case. Now he has a "real" stocking with his name embroidered on it that he'll use every year, just like we do!

We are really excited to share this Christmas with Chase. I know he was around last Christmas but he was a week old, we were sleep deprived, and he spent the day like this:

(I can't believe that onesie ever fit him!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Think he's ready to rip open the wrapping paper? He'll get some practice a week before!

Christine said...

Ha ha! So true. I think he'll have more fun with the paper than the gifts! ;)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !