Today was the first day of school (for students)! I am happy to report I survived. Overall it went very well. PHEW!
I am pooped. This is going to be the longest year of my life! But I am very excited about it.
My brain isn't alive enough to think of anything else to say tonight. More another time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
3 comments:
Congrats! It's all downhill from here... right? Right?
Glad to hear you are still alive.
Congrats!!! My first day with students will be pretty uneventful...all the same students as last year - nothing new or exciting, but I'm sure they all grew a ton over the summer!
Post a Comment