Monday, May 25, 2009

Congratulations Kris!

OK, so I have not been the best about updating my American Idol posts. I'm just not into it as much this year. I have loved the competition, but I am not feeling the need to critique like I did last year. So yes, this post is WAY delayed. And maybe it's my last American Idol post. I probably won't do this next year.

So Kris won American Idol over Adam. It was an upset, but I'm pretty happy with it. I think Adam is awesome but his doors are opened much wider to do what he wants to do without having to stick with the American Idol contract. Now he can go on to do the theatre stuff he loves, or whatever else he wants to do. And I really like Kris. I think he's an all-around good guy who is also a great artist. I'm thrilled for him.

Well, that's all I got. I'm out!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !