Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Craving? Or a New Discovery?

When I was pregnant with Chase I didn't have any cravings at all, really. This time I'm not quite sure if I am having a craving or if I have just discovered the most unbelievable flavor combination known to man. Ready for it?

Plain Hershey's chocolate + unsweetened iced tea = HEAVEN!

It happened by accident (which is why I'm thinking it wasn't a craving). I was eating a miniature plain Hershey bar (or 2... or 3...) and I needed something to drink. We were out of milk so I reached for my iced tea. Oh. My. God. It is awesome! The combination of bitter and sweet is unbelievable.

So, folks, I need your help. I need you to try this unlikely pairing and let me know if this pregnant lady is crazy or if I'm really onto something here! It has to be a plain Hershey bar... nothing fancy... just pure milk chocolate, and UNsweetened iced tea. You sweet tea drinkers, sorry.... This combination will most likely not work for you.

Anyway, try it and let me know what you think!

MAN I want some right now!

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

I hear a few brave souls have tried it, though if they're not leaving comments that may tell you something:).

Yes, I tried it, as any good mother will. My combination was a Hersey's miniature, and tea which had been hot, but cooled to a level I called "close enough." Not Earl Grey, though I hear that's "the" flavor to use. The Results....not bad. Not bad at all. Probably nothing I'll seek out, but I will no longer look for an alternative to swishing down that chocolate if all I have handy is tea:).

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !