I walked into Chase's room yesterday and noticed it didn't smell great.
Me: Ew, it stinks in here!
Chase: Yeah.
Me: What is that smell?
Chase: My butt.
Me: Why?
Chase: Because I have a butthole and poop comes out of it.
No, Chase did not poop in his room. He was just informing me that his butt, because poop comes out of it from time to time, could be stinking up the room. This kid makes me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
No comments:
Post a Comment