Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Tooth?!?

Last weekend I noticed Chloe was drooling a lot, and she hadn't been sleeping or eating as well as she normally does.  So Monday I decided to stick my finger in her mouth on a whim, and lo and behold... she has part of a tooth poking out in there!  It's in a bizarre place (poking out of the side of her gum, on the bottom right side of her mouth vs. the front), so I'm keeping my eye on it.  I really hope she doesn't inherit my brace face!  Ha ha!  Anyway, isn't that crazy?  A tooth at 2 months?!?  We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Julia said...

My sister Roz had 3 kids that had almost all of their teeth by 6 months. It's crazy!

Holly said...

Bodie had one of his side teeth come in just like that-first one too- and he now has beautiful teeth in straight rows. Although he was like 8 months when he got his first tooth. Ha! Don't worry about braces just yet! At least you know she's got some. I had a friend who's baby girl didn't get her first tooth until 2 days shy of 18 months.

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !