Chloe just runs around looking cute and making people laugh the whole time (and she's super good at that, too):
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Kickball!
Chase started kickball, and he LOVES it! I am so impressed the game is able to hold his attention. He works so hard and listens so well. When I picked him up from daycare for his second practice he screamed out, "YAY!!!! I LOVE KICKBALL!" The next day when I picked him up he said he was excited for another kickball practice. When I told him we don't practice every day he burst into tears. Here are some photos from his first practice. There are more in our Photo Album if you're interested:
Chloe just runs around looking cute and making people laugh the whole time (and she's super good at that, too):
Chloe just runs around looking cute and making people laugh the whole time (and she's super good at that, too):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...





No comments:
Post a Comment