Have a Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...


1 comment:
that's funny! Chloe's pic is so cute!
I'm anxious to see my kids' pictures this year. Sarah missed the original picture day due to a horrible infection on her face. Jacob was there but had a funny look on his face. Retakes were a few weeks ago so we tried again for Jacob and Sarah was there...but she had a huge rug burn on her cheek near her eye this time!
Post a Comment