Sunday, April 22, 2012

Conversations With a 5-Year-Old: Talk to Text

Chase has had a lot of fun recently with my phone's "talk to text" feature. He thinks it's fun to send text messages with his voice, and he's figured out the faster and less coherent he speaks, the funnier the end result is.  I just had to share some of what he has sent as a result!

To his dad:
  • I get me a human it’s funny because I wanted a boring
  • I love Halloween babe sporting events during of that I don’t love me because it’s a little goat I’m a good day I’ll my day
  • My dad is okay my dad is still a bit crazy but I don’t have Halloween because it’s so boring
This one sounds a bit like Shakespeare at the start:
  • Speak now my dad in philly because even though she’s currently they he’s gonna happen to but I have a big score
And my two favorites:
  • K I don’t know me because women ah ah ah ah
  • Fake marriage spend the night but boring
Then we decided to text Grandma:
  • I love him and his blind melon no rain
  • How much I love you this is boring when I do stuff I'm going to tell me if I'm even if I don't love you because I have to go pick up sry maggot how to run away from do that
And (my all-time favorite)...
  • Damn I love you babe going when I love lana going in July night.
Sorry, Mom!!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !