I love my little nerd!
Thursday, October 4, 2012
My Little Nerd
Tomorrow is "Nerd Day" at Chase's school and he had a lot of fun tonight getting into character! He doesn't really know what a nerd is (just TRY explaining it to a 5-year-old without making smart people sound uncool!), but he knows he's supposed to "look crazy" and of course he loves that!
I love my little nerd!
I love my little nerd!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...




2 comments:
This is so cute!! He looks great!
You know, this sequence reminds me of one of those flip-books:). Chase would love to have one of those!
Post a Comment