- "Touch a Truck" Event in Austin (previous post)
- Hispanic Heritage Celebration
- Fun at the Park
- Labor Day Weekend in San Antonio
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Blog Catch-Up Day!
I have had an incredibly insane semester so far, and my blog posts have fallen by the wayside. I have a ton of other things I should be doing tonight, but I have chosen to update my blog instead. To keep the posts in chronological order I have back-dated them to fit where they are supposed to fit. So you don't have to sift through all my old posts to find them, here is an easy list of links for you! Here are all the posts I published tonight. Some of these don't look like links because for some reason the color isn't showing up, but I promise they are! Just float your cursor over them and they'll "come to life!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
No comments:
Post a Comment