Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day this year. Chase's class had a special Mother's Day program so I took the day off to pamper myself with a massage and pedicure, then headed over to the school for their adorable little program.


After the program I was presented with a cake that Chase decorated for me!


That night at dinner we all got a piece and Chase leaned over to Chloe and said, "Chloe, know what the best part is?  There's LOTS MORE so we can have more tomorrow!"  I sheepishly looked at him and said, "Uhhhhhh....  No there isn't."

Yeah....  The cake was gone.

Hey!  It was mine!!  The kids proceeded to scold me and didn't allow me to have any more treats the rest of the weekend:


Luckily they're pushovers.  This photo was taken the next day:


Happy Mother's Day to meeeeee!!!!

 

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !