Saturday, March 7, 2015

Exploring UT


Today UT was having a huge "Explore UT" open house with tons of free activities for the family, so we decided to check it out!

The kids picked a lot of activities to do, and they allowed me to choose one, too: A backstage tour of Bass Concert Hall.  It was very cool and the kids loved it, too.

I didn't realize how many cool sculptures were around campus.  This was one of my favorites:

 

Chloe found this one, of course (she's such a horse lover)!


That sculpture just happened to be in one of their computer science buildings, and the kids got sucked right into this fun interactive game room, which was not on the original itinerary but kept them entertained for a long time!

They loved the giant iPad...


...and this cool game where their hand was the controller:


Before we left I had to get this shot and send it to their dad, the die-hard Mizzou fan.  I'm so nice!


He responded that they were no longer welcome in his house (ha ha), and the kids were quick to say it was all my fault.  Apparently I "made" them do it.  Whatever.  They look pretty tortured, don't they?  Uh huh....  That's what I thought.

At any rate, it was fun to explore the campus a little and talk to them about college life.  It's never too early to get kids geared up for higher education!


 

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !