So many people ask me what to do and where to go when they vacation in Chicago that I started my own little info blog of everything we know based on our own experiences in the city. It's a work in progress but if you're ever planning a trip to Chicago and want some info/recommendations, check it out (and feel free to share it with others)! Also, if you have your own input to add to any of the posts, please do (via comments)!
www.explorechitown.blogspot.com
FYI, I added it to our website's "Links" page, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
2 comments:
Okay, let me just say that this blog is one of the cutest things online. I love that you're so involved with American Idol and who is there and who is not and all that. Little Chase is SO cute. He's so white. Then again everyone next to me is so white.
Anyway, glad to know I can keep up with your goings on via this blog. I love and miss you very much. Been really busy with performance and all. Just came back from Shanghai. Participated in the Bergonzi competition. Had such a good time. Will be going back in about a month for a recital. Difficult to find new rep that people want to hear. Then again, artistic integrity is so prevalent when choosing repertoire.
Anyway hope to hear from you soon. Love and miss you Christine.
Ricky
RICKY!!!! Thanks for the post! It's been too long!
Post a Comment