Thanks to all who have expressed concern for my brother in the midst of the California blazes. I call him every day for updates and he assures me that it looks worse on the map than it really is in Vista. He now has clear skies and things are looking up. Assume no news is good news from me!
YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
1 comment:
We use to live in Escondido - glad we weren't there for all that. Our old neighborhood had to evacuate. That's not fun.
http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment