He got SOAKED and loved every minute of it!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Sprinkler Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
1 comment:
How cute! Love the video of him and "what happened!?" Sarah and Jacob like to do lots of silly things and then say "Oh no!" or one of Sarah's favorite games is to open a book to a favorite photo, then shut the book and say "Where it go?" and she makes the SILLIEST face while doing it! I'll have to try to catch it sometime!
Post a Comment