Friday, April 24, 2009

Goodbye Anoop and Lil

America got it absolutely right this week. I am thrilled Matt didn't go home, after they saved him last week. He is probably my favorite, though I know he won't win. I just think his voice is so cool, and behind the piano he is amazing. I voted for the first time this week (for him), just to help him stick around one more week! It was much easier to vote with our new AT&T wireless text message option.

Anyway, I liked Anoop and he has a really beautiful voice, but I really didn't like his song this week. It was weird for me (hey, I sound like Randy!). And against the other remaining contestants he just wasn't as strong.

I have been waiting for Lil Rounds to go for awhile now. She has a great voice but she had no originality (OK, now I'm Simon!). And I don't know.... I just didn't like her personality much, either. She just seemed to have a chip on her shoulder.

This is how I hope the rest of the eliminations go: Allison, then Matt, then Danny, then Chris, and Adam wins. I know everyone says it's going to come down to Danny and Adam, and they're probably right. But I think Chris is more original.

I think it will go: Matt, Allison, Chris, Danny, and Adam wins.

We shall see!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !