Thursday, April 9, 2009

Goodbye Scott

So this week we said goodbye to Scott on American Idol. Let me just start by saying I have been ready for him to go for weeks now. I thought he was an incredible inspiration and a great musical talent, but I never loved his voice. It was definitely time for him to go.

However, after the way they treated him in the "sing for your life" portion of the competition, mulling over whether or not to keep him around... hemming and hawing about it... keeping him hanging for the longest time.... After all that I was so upset I wanted him to stick around another week. That was just wrong, to dangle that carrot and then yank it away the way they did. Have I mentioned before that I hate this new part of the competition? The idea isn't bad, but the way they are handling it is cruel.

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

I agree with you on both points.

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !