Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day

It's a beautiful day today for several reasons. #1, I am officially on Spring Break! #2, my Drama Club's show is over and we won 1st place at our theatre festival competition yesterday! #3, it actually was a beautiful day here, weather-wise. So we went outside to play!

First, Chase showed off his mad kickball skills. Brian was proud of his powerful kicks, while I admired his form. I mean, look at this beautiful extension!

Then we attempted to get him back on his bike:

He tried it for a bit but still didn't get the hang of it, so he gave up and decided to push it around again (just like last time):

Chase got curious about the ugly black tubing that is always in the back of our "playing in the driveway" photos:

(I'm just grateful there wasn't a snake living in there or something!)

After a bit we decided to go hang out on the back porch. Chase took his camera (one of his new favorite things) and had some fun taking photos outside:

Here are a few of his masterpieces:

I set up a group room for Chase's photos: Chase's World. I will update it periodically as I download the very interesting and insightful photographs from his camera. You need a code to get in. If you want it, let me know. It's the same as our family photo album's code. Enjoy!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !