Thursday, February 8, 2007

Back to work!

Well, Monday's the day I return to work. I'll go back part-time for a couple weeks to ease my way back into it. I don't know how I'm going to get my butt out of bed at 6am Monday morning, but I guess I'll have to find a way! :)

Chase is doing great. He's getting more independent, which is a huge relief for us... especially for Brian, since he has to find a way to work on his dissertation while watching him all alone during the day!

Brian is enjoying teaching his classes at Concordia and Northern. His first Argosy class starts at the end of the month.

I've also been working on Soapbox Theatre Company's next play, so that has given me something to do while at home!

More Chase photos coming to our Photo Album page soon!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !