Wednesday, February 28, 2007

First Day at Daycare

Chase went to daycare for the first time today. Even though Brian is staying home with him most of the time, he has to leave to teach before I get home on Wednesdays. So Chase will be spending Wednesday afternoons this semester at KinderCare, and then random 1/2-days here and there when needed (if Brian has to meet with a professor or a student... or just needs to get some work done)!

I'm so glad I'm not the one who had to drop him off. Brian said it was REALLY hard, but that Chase was very happy... lots of smiles for the teachers. I can't wait until 5:00 today to pick him up! It's killing me!!!!

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

Before you know it, Chase will love seeing his friends and "teachers" at day care! Isaac smiles at Ms. Lucy and Ms. Heather when we show up in the morning...and he always seems to be having so much fun when I pick him up...

:)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !