Chloe is 2 months old! Here is her monthly "growth chart" photo:
Click here to compare it to her 1 month photo!
She had a doctor's appointment this morning and she is now 22" long (25th percentile) and 11 lb 11 oz (75th percentile). The pediatrician said everything looks great! She had to have three shots and luckily Brian took her so I didn't have to witness it... though I was the one who took the band-aids off this evening and I don't think she'll ever forgive me for that!
More photos of her 2nd month are in our Photo Album if you're interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
1 comment:
I'm thinking not much taller, but more smiley, of course, and "maybe" chunkier?:)
Post a Comment