Monday, August 23, 2010

One-Armed Baby

Brian and I are big fans of swaddling. It is the only way Chase would sleep and Chloe loves it, too. But with Chase we ended up swaddling him too long and had to cut him off cold turkey. We didn't want to have to do that with Chloe so we did a little research and found an article that suggested weaning her off of it by leaving one arm out for a couple weeks, then two, then loosening the wrapping around the body. So we started the weaning process this weekend and... I'm sorry, but it's funny:


She's doing great so far!

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

You know, I don't remembering having to "wean" Isaac off swaddling...but now that you say that - I have to tell you, Isobel HATES having her arms swaddled, and every night, kicks one leg out of her swaddle. It cracks me up...so, I guess I shouldn't complain, huh!??!

That looks like a little swaddling wrap. We have one called the Swaddle-Me. It's not very "tight", but works really nicely.

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !