Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chloe: 5 Months

This post is almost a week late.... Sorry! Here is Chloe's 5 month photo with her "growth chart bear!"


Click here to compare it to her 4 month photo!

I seriously cannot get over how good she is.  She is always happy and content.  It blows my mind!

Today she had her first "hair cut."  I put that in quotes because I did it myself.  She had the craziest, out of control mullet going on in the back and I just had to cut it off.  I didn't touch anything except her hairline along her neck, and this is what I got:


Told you it was long!  I am so happy to have all that off her neck!

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

I have been able to read your blogs but not reply - so glad to be home and have ready access to everyone again! The kids are so big...crazy. We can't wait to see you all in two weeks. 15 days until Christmas????!!!!!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !