Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa is Coming!

Chase wrote his first letter to Santa a couple weeks ago, with my help (I wrote exactly what he told me to write):


Now, let's be clear about the spaceship he wants. He wants a space ship "that's big, but not heavy, has wheels and a square button that lights up and makes noises and flies." He was very specific. I hope Santa got him exactly what he wanted!

He also requested that Santa get Chloe a teddy bear.  How sweet is that?

Have a very Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

Sandy K. said...

Great letter! Are you still planning on scrapbooking again one day?

Unknown said...

cute! Whenever you asked Jacob what he wanted from Santa, he replied "a big garage with lots of doors for my trains and a big track that spins" (aka...the roundhouse or train sheds). :-) Sarah kept saying a "Barbie house" which was actually the Loving Family house...

they both got what they wanted :-)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !