Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break!

This week Brian and I are both on Spring Break. Ahhhh.... It's heaven!

Yesterday we drove to Austin and shopped all day (I finally spent the $250 in gift cards that have accumulated in my wallet!), and today we drove to Waco to take Chase to Baylor's Mayborn Museum. He was the perfect child. We still can't get over how good he was. He loved every minute of it and so did we. What a fun day! Of course I brought my camera, so here are a few highlights. The rest are in our Photo Album if you're interested.

Chase had a great conversation with a bird:

He then decided he wanted to drive a car, but he must have gotten his dad's lead foot because he was soon being chased by the police:

Nothing like teaching him to try to outrun the cops at an early age, right? Ha ha!

Then we went to the music room where Chase had fun playing on a larger than life piano:

And in the spirit of March Madness, Chase showed off his mad basketball skills:



I have to say that immediately after I stopped this video he made two baskets in a row (of course)!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !