We had an interesting conversation with Chase yesterday that I thought I would share:
Chase, what does a cow say?
Moo!
What does a duck say?
Quack quack!
What does a pig say?
Oink oink oink!
What does a donkey say?
Hee-haw!
What does a dinosaur say?
RAAAARR!!
What does a sheep say?
Baaaa!
What does a tiger say?
GO TIGERS!
Brian was so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
3 comments:
Too cute! a true fan in the making!
Yeah, DETROIT Tigers are pretty awesome.
Funny, I didn't think Detroit still played baseball
Post a Comment