Thursday, June 26, 2014

Chase's Taekwondo Experience

Chase has been taking Taekwondo for a couple months and he just earned his orange belt! It all started with a quick lesson on the basics:


He worked hard in class and even had to do push-ups!  His form was way too adorable:


I even took a self-defense class with a friend of mine, and it was awesome!


(Don't mess with us!!)

We got to break boards and I had the battle scars to prove it (which only looked scarier over time):


Using videos I took in class, combined with my own notes that were full of non-martial arts terms such as "downstage left" and "2nd position" (ballet), Chase and I practiced hard at home for his test to prepare:


In the end he earned his orange belt, which he is so very proud of!


GO CHASE!!!!

 

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

Jeff got his orange belt, too...I think he still has it. At least, I know I took it out to him one of our trips:). Very cool:)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !