Sunday, June 29, 2014

Party Boat!


This weekend the kids and I took a 6-hour boat trip on Lake Travis. We rented a party boat with a bunch of other families and it was so fun!  They made some new friends, we got to swim...


...and they loved feeding the fish:


Unfortunately that also meant we all had to swim in a sea of chips:


Chase even got to drive the boat on the way back!


There was also a big slide on the boat and Chase got the courage to go down it all by himself!  I wish I had been able to get a picture of it, but I was in the water at the time.

I love summer!!

 

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

This looks like great fun...but Dad wants to see the whole boat. You know he needs more information on the transport:). I agree - summer is the best!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !