Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!!


Man, I love my birthday. Seriously, I hope I never get to the point where I dread the day.

This year for my 37th (yikes), the kids and I did what has kind of become a tradition....  We hit the sprinkler pad!


Man, that picture makes me LAUGH.  Chloe's expression is priceless!  Go ahead... click on it to make it bigger.  I promise it won't disappoint.

We also had our traditional FaceTime birthday party with my mom, who graciously shares her birthday with me!


The kids got me that fabulous cake, along with these lovely gifts:


My precious "Frozen" wand has somehow made its way into Chloe's room.  Go figure.

They also got me lovely cards, including this one from Chase:


He couldn't wait for me to open the envelope.  When I saw it I just busted out laughing and he couldn't contain himself, either.  That is so my son!  Love it.

We also played with silly string outside, thanks to an amazing friend of mine.  Chloe wanted nothing to do with it, but Chase was really sad when it ran out:


Yeah, that amazing friend had a good (albeit slightly evil) laugh when I noted later how fun it was to clean off my porch:


Happy Birthday to meeeeee!!!!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !