Tuesday, December 5, 2006
Pregnancy Update (37 wks)
Had another doctor's appointment this morning. I haven't had any contractions so they didn't check me (for dilation, effacement, etc.), but they will next time. My belly measured 39 cm, baby's heartbeat was 139. Blood pressure looked fantastic, so that's an improvement from my last appointment. Swelling has gone down some, too. He's still head down and in a great position. By feeling my belly the doctor guessed he was pushing 7 lbs and was long. We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
No comments:
Post a Comment