Saturday, April 28, 2007
Thursday, April 26, 2007
I am appalled. How incredibly tacky. The poor girl was in tears last night thinking she was going home. If they wanted to do a feel-good, kick-nobody-off episode, they should have gotten to the last 2 and said, "both of you are safe, no one's going home this week." I am livid they toyed with that poor girl's emotions like that.
I am speechless once again! My blood is just boiling!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
That's all I can think of to say! I'm speechless!
Monday, April 23, 2007
The doctor said he was ready for cereal so we're excited to try that out tonight... a new adventure!
He also got more shots which, of course, he screamed about... but Brian said as soon as he picked him up he stopped screaming and gave him a big smile so I don't think it scarred him for life (phew!).
While he was there Brian talked to the doctor about the fact that Chase won’t sleep without being wrapped/swaddled at night (click here to see what I'm talking about) and she confirmed what we already knew but were trying to deny: he’s too old to be wrapped anymore. So I have a feeling we’re going to have a LOT of sleepless nights ahead of us while he gets used to not being wrapped up all “snug as a bug in a rug” at bedtime. Wish us luck (we are dreading it)!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
First of all let me just say I like Sanjaya.... I feel for him, and I also have a lot of respect for him. I think he has been through a lot of media hell and has taken it in stride and made the best of it. Pretty impressive for someone so young (man, how old did that just make ME sound?)!
I think Sanjaya has talent, he's just raw. He needs more training and experience, that's all. He has a beautiful tone to his voice but it lacks power and confidence.
As for the bottom 3, he was the only one I agreed with. Blake's performance this week was pretty painful for me... incredibly pitchy (though none of the judges said it for some reason) but overall he's the best guy left. LaKisha didn't have one of her best weeks but she is definitely one of the best performers, so when it came down to either her or Sanjaya I made a declaration that if LaKisha was eliminated before Sanjaya I would never watch the show again! (Needless to say I am relieved Sanjaya was sent home so I didn't have to eat my words.)
Monday, April 16, 2007
Every month at Curves they weigh and measure you to track your progress. Today was my first weigh-in after joining 5 weeks ago, and I am thrilled to report that I have lost 7.5 lbs, 2% body fat and several inches! GO ME! I am very proud of myself....
Operation HOT MOM continues...!
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Friday, April 13, 2007
Click here to read an article about it!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Monday, April 9, 2007
It was a very eventful weekend. Highlights:
- Chase's very first swim at Elmer and Sheila's hotel pool (he loved it)!
- Coloring Easter eggs with Ryan. Ryan put the plastic decorative wrap around his first colored egg and the spoon before dipping it into the boiling water to seal it... producing an Easter egg with a long, silver appendage!
- Easter egg hunt Saturday morning at an area church. Ryan made out like a bandit!
- Yummy pizza at Gino's East!
- The Easter Bunny came to our house for the first time! He hid eggs everywhere for Ryan to find Sunday morning. Once again, he made out like a bandit!
- Grandma and Grandpa (also known as "Maw Maw and Paw Paw") brought Easter baskets full of goodies for Ryan and Chase!
- Brian's pool table saw lots of action. Ryan, the future pool shark, challenged us all to at least one round (and beat several of us)!
- Ryan was so great to his baby cousin Chase all weekend.... He took such good care of him!
Phew! I'm exhausted just thinking about everything we did this weekend! Lots of the above highlights were captured on film, so keep your eye on our Photo Album to see all of our photos from the weekend (I'll download them as soon as I can)!
FYI, I added it to our website's "Links" page, too.
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
And Gina was from Naperville so I was rooting for my suburban neighbor!
Check us out at www.theworthams.com !
'Tis the season for creative costume design! As usual, I faced the kids' Halloween costume challenges head on! Chloe wanted to be...
Here are the kids' school pictures this year! Please respect copyright.
Chloe just finished another soccer season. Here are some photo highlights, compliments of another soccer parent and her fabulous photogr...