- lasagna (a fan favorite at our house)
- garlic bread (because it actually goes with lasagna, unlike much of the rest of our menu!)
- green beans (since we had to have a veggie, and this is the only one Chloe will eat)
- candy apple salad (since we had to have a fruit, and apples are the only fruit Chase will eat... and since it's covered in brown sugar, cream cheese, cool whip and candy bars, you really can't go wrong!)
- pumpkin cheesecake (it's one of my staples, and the kids weren't so sure about this choice at first... but I convinced them to trust me, and in the end they loved it!)
- egg nog (Chase was really the only person who drank it, but it was on the menu nonetheless)
I started cooking last night, putting the lasagna together and making the cheesecake. I dug out the only apron I own... a Halloween one my mom made me a few years back:
The kids loved it and we stuffed our faces!
Floating over the table are the decorations we made... cards with some things we are thankful for. That part of our day today was really sweet, and I think I may make it a Thanksgiving tradition.