Monday, May 28, 2007

Highland Festival Weekend

This weekend Brian and I made the trip to Alma, MI (my hometown) to go to the annual Highland Festival. I grew up with the festival, competing in dance competitions, etc. I heard this could be the very last one so we just had to go. We met up with my hometown friends Saturday for the parade and evening festivities and had a great time. Brian managed to escape this photo at the parade, but those pictured above are (L-R): Abir & Janet, me (with Chase), Holly (with her daughter, Noel), Kev, Heather (with her son, Ethan), Monica, and Sarah & Dusty.

While we were in town we also got to spend time with family. My parents had just gotten back from Costa Rica and we got to see some of the amazing photos they took there (coming soon to their website, http://www.4pointsphotography.com/). Chase also got to meet some more family members, including two more of his cousins, Emma and Kailey (pictured below with Chase, L-R)!

Sunday night we had the Hedricks and Carolyn Studley over for dinner and Chase got to play with Zoe and her brother, Dayton (click here for photo and story).

All in all it was a fun, activity-filled weekend. Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow? ;) Photos of the weekend coming soon to our Photo Album.

1 comment:

monica said...

It was good to see you guys this weekend and to get to meet Chase!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !