Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Toys

Chase fell in love with this toy at Isaac's house so he just HAD to have one!


Chase also got an early birthday gift this weekend. Well... 2, actually. He is only 13oz away from being too big for his infant car seat so it was time for a new one. And of course that meant we needed 1 for each car. Joy! The checkout guy at Toys R Us asked if we had twins (I wanted to say, with Chase on my hip, "yes, but we left the evil one locked up in the basement at home")! Apparently if you have twins you get a 10% discount there. Almost makes twice the work/expense/etc. seem worth it! You hearin' me, Barb? ;)

Anyway, to get the most bang for our buck I tried to entice Chase to get some use out of the boxes they came in (but I think I had more fun playing in them than he did)!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That ball popper looks awesome! I have no idea what we're getting the twinkies yet for Christmas, so maybe that'll make their wish list! Thanks for the tip on the discount, too...I had heard that before but half the time forget to ask! Thankfully we've not had to buy car seats...the carriers were lent from friends and their big seats lent from my brother. That's better than ANY discount! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great toy! Of course, until he learns to hit the "on" switch you'll be attached to the toy, as well!

Christine said...

He has been working on the "on" switch but he can't quite push it hard enough yet. But the main reason we'll be attached to it is because sometimes, as you can see in the video, the balls like to fly out all over the room. So we end up playing "fetch" every time! :)

Anonymous said...

I got that toy for Noel's friend when she was just 9 months old. They both still love to play with it 2 years later.

Anonymous said...

Kailey and I were watching the video again - he's so cute. Kailey says "the video is really funny. I wish I had an internet so you could send it to me." We also can't believe how big he is since last Christmas. Kailey couldn't believe that tiny baby in the Santa suit was really big-boy Chase!

Christine said...

Kier, thanks for commenting! We are excited to see you guys for Thanksgiving next week!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !