Saturday, November 17, 2007

11 Months!

Chase turned 11 months old yesterday, so here is his 11 month photo!

Click here to compare it to his 10 month photo!

I swear he smiled for the camera with every picture I took. It's hard for me to believe it was a coincidence when every time I put the camera up he turned and gave me a cheesy grin. My mom will be so proud!

The slideshow of all his month photos has been updated at the bottom of Chase's Info Page if you're interested in seeing the progression. [Update 1/18/08: This page no longer exists. If you would like me to email you a slideshow of the progression, let me know!] He is pulling up on things all the time now. I can't believe he'll be a year old next month!

Random photos taken over the last month are now in our Photo Album (labeled "Chase: 10 Months - Misc.").

P.S. 38 days til Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a handsome fella! Happy Birthday Chase!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !