Friday, August 8, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhh....

Today was my last day of classes for the summer. For the past two weeks I have been a part of a summer program where I taught a group of 8 kids with a team of 4 other teachers. Today those 8 kids did a final theatre performance of the things they learned in those 2 weeks. It was a lot of work, but they did a FANTASTIC job performing for their family and friends today and I am so proud of them.

Monday I start my new job at the school! Wish me luck (or break a leg)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck!

Unknown said...

Good luck, Christine! You'll be great!

Unknown said...

Not sure how, but I seemed to have missed a few of your posts! oops!

Hope your first week went well!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !