Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We have had a very nice holiday so far. Hey, it's almost 5:00 and I'm still in my PJ's. It doesn't get much better than this! We went to church last night and Chase enhanced the service with some commentary and one huge belch as a little boy was reading some scripture.

The photo above of us with my parents was taken after we got home from church. I'm glad we took it when we did because shortly thereafter Chase suffered another unfortunate accident. Let me back up. A few days ago he fell into a pile of dinosaurs and bruised his cheek/lip area. Then the day we went to visit Santa he was running around (trying to escape me as I frantically tried to style his hair) and ran head first into the corner of a wall. Result: a big ol' bruise/goose-egg/cut on his forehead. Last night he was excitedly chasing after the cat and ran head first into the corner of our new wooden-armed love seat. Result: a bleeding eyebrow gash, swollen eyelid and lots of tears (Mommy's included). My dad took this picture of our sorry-looking baby while he ate breakfast this morning:

I'm in the process of downloading more photos and will write more when that monumental task is complete!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoa! What a bruiser! Is he destined for hockey? Poor kiddo! Thankfully *knock on wood* we haven't had any major mishaps here *yet*.

Glad you enjoyed your day!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !