Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Conversations With a 2-Year-Old: Cleaning House

I can still say "Conversations With a 2-Year-Old" because he was 2 at the time.... I just forgot to post this until now!

Brian has wanted some Cutco knives for the longest time. He finally decided to get some and if you have a sales rep come to your house for a demonstration you get free stuff (vs. ordering online)! So Brian and I were cleaning up the house a bit to prepare for the sales guy's arrival when Chase stopped what he was doing, looked up at us and said:

"Who's coming over?"

Brian and I stopped what we were doing and just stared at each other in disbelief. We hadn't said anything to Chase about anyone coming over. He just knew someone was coming to visit because we were CLEANING!

I guess we should clean more often.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol! isn't it funny the things they pick up on? haha!!

Jaybird and Me said...

Hilarious! I say all the time that James is doing more to help me realize my character defects and personal shortcomings than any therapist could!! :)

Sandy K. said...

Dad says, "He's got their number:)" That's hilarious!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !