Thursday, March 24, 2011

On the Move!

Time to baby proof!!


She started crawling at her daddy's house this weekend. And then when I was laying on the floor with her today she grabbed onto my hip and hoisted herself up onto her feet! The girl loves standing up, so I shouldn't be surprised that would be her next move so soon! Anyway, she is so proud of herself. She loves that she can get around now, but now Chase and I have to protect his toys from her eager grasp! When she picks up speed I am going to get lots of exercise!

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

Izzy just started crawling last week too!!! She crawls the same way - with that one leg out!!!

We MUST get together next time you are in MI. I want to get these duplicates together!!!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !