Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sprinkler Park

OK, OK.... I need to be better about updating the blog, I know. I have a few posts to catch up on, so I'll take baby steps!


"Today" (I'm cheating... I'm backdating this post about 3 weeks) we went to the sprinkler park with our friends Erin (my friend) and Nathan (Chase's friend).  That's the beautiful thing about living in Texas... you can still run around in sprinklers in mid-September.  Anyway, the kids had a lot of fun.  Erin took all the pictures and she has had technical difficulties getting them all to me, but I'll go ahead and post the couple I have and hopefully I can update with more later.

I totally don't know what the boys are doing in this photo, but it's pretty cute!  Click on the photo to get a better look:


Fall in Texas is fabulous!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !