Saturday, February 25, 2012

Roller Skating!

A friend of mine that I used to work with had a roller skating party for her birthday today, so I took Chase and Chloe for their first roller skating experience! We tried to get Chloe skates but they were way too big, so she just ran around while Chase and I skated around the snack area (since Chloe wouldn't let me leave her side to go out into the rink)! I attempted to have a friend take some pictures, but as usual... when one child is looking, the other is not! Here are my attempts, at least!



Chloe's hair is out of control. I try to put pigtails in it but she rips them right out!  I'm almost ready to give her a cut like mine.  The mullet look just isn't doing anything for her.  Ha ha!

 

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !