Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time for Baseball!


Today was Chase's last soccer game of the season. Right after the game we went to Dick's to buy him some gear for baseball, which starts Tuesday!

He's a little excited:


After his nap we went outside to play a little ball.  Now that he's getting better with the camera I can be on the other side of it from time to time.  This is my attempt at a batting stance.  I'm not usually a fan of sticking my butt out in photos but hey....  I'm all about proper batting form.  Ha ha!


And this is a photo of Chase's first hit (I'm just impressed I didn't hit him with the ball when I pitched it with the camera in my hand)!


Baseball makes me think of summer, and I cannot wait for this summer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jacob and Sarah played Tball last summer and I'm curious if they'll want to play again this year, too. SO jealous that its nice enough there to think about that already...still awfully darn cold here in MI!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !