Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

Hoppy Easter! The kids came over yesterday afternoon for an egg hunt around my house. The Easter Bunny hid eggs inside...


...and outside:


The kids were so sweet to get me an Easter basket full of little gifts, one of which was a bubble sword. It was so sweet of Chase to get this "for me" (please ignore my terrible lawn)!



Chloe wasn't so sure about the big bubbles!


She thought they were funny but didn't really want to touch them:


Chase was nice enough to let me play with my own gift for a little while!  And if you have a bubble sword I think it's required to pose like a pansy pirate:


I say that like I struck a pansy pirate pose on purpose.  The truth is I tried to pose like a regular pirate, but... well... I'm a pansy.  I mean, bubbles are messy:


Chloe had a lot of fun with her new sunglasses.  I love this photo.  She looks like she's contemplating life, or she's Sherlock Holmes or something:


But alas, she is not.  She is simply my adorable little linebacker who I am trying to "girlify" a little:


I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !