Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Go CAVS!


I took the kids to my school's football game tonight and we had a great time. We did manage to watch some of the actual game, but had to take a few breaks. At the end the kids just wanted to run in the field so I watched the game from afar:


I was having a huge chocolate craving so I sent Chase to the concession stand (since we were right next to it) to get me some M&M's.   As he walked up to order, without any hesitation, I realized... "Oh my goodness....  My baby is old enough to order stuff all by himself!"  So I took a video (he's in the orange shirt and Chloe is right on his heels):


He came back and told me they were all out of M&M's.  WHAT?!?  Appalling.  So I sent him back to see if they had any other chocolate and he came back like this, victorious with Reece's Peanut Butter cups in his hand (DIVINE):


(Click on the image to see it bigger....  His facial expression is priceless!)

I laughed so hard!  And, as you can see, one of our students was laughing at him in the background, too (or maybe she was laughing at me, since I was jumping up and down).  Anyway....  My hero!!!!

 

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

Oh my gosh, how cute:). I can't believe he's big enough to do this - OR that he would actually do it! You wouldn't talk to anyone for SO long, or do anything by yourself. Awesome:)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !