Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hispanic Heritage Celebration

My school had our Hispanic Heritage Celebration tonight and I took my kids to it. They got to hang out backstage while my students waited to make their appearance. Chase thought that was really cool, and I was amazed Chloe stayed quiet! After the show there were fun activities for everyone to do. First stop: A family photo!


(I felt bad that Chloe had to be the ass, but she wasn't tall enough for anything else!)

Then we checked out the arts and crafts.  Chase made a beaded necklace of the Texas flag and Chloe made a beaded bracelet and a tissue paper flower, which we thought would be perfect in her hair!


As I was getting things cleaned up in my room afterward they had fun drawing on the board, so I had to leave it there for my classes to see the next day.  I have learned that my students LOVE seeing/hearing about my kids, and they ate this up!


Adios!
  

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !