Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall Fun

It's been awhile since I've updated the blog, which tells you how busy our life has been! Here are a few random photos of what we've been up to over the past month....

Chloe picked out her first car at the mall:


Chase entertained us in his underwear:


We had a neighborhood party and a fire truck came, which made Chloe happy (and it was loaded with firemen, which made Mom happy!):


We had a pajama party at my school:


We went to our neighbor's birthday party, where Chloe got to ride a pony:


And then I got to watch my children beat Elsa with a stick!  Ha ha ha!!


And saving the best for last....  I got to go to Houston to see my brother Kory and his love, Nanette!


Kory was very concerned about me being lonely, so he hooked me up with a cheetah while we were at the zoo:


I'm in looooooove!!!!  Ha ha!

 

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !